Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Here's A Few Things I'll Be Reviewing Soon!

     I joined this site called Tomoson. If you haven't heard of it, let me give you some details. It's a site for companies to find select people to test their products in exchange for reviews. I say select because each company has certain criteria for you to meet. Such as a certain amount of Facebook or Twitter friends. They might only be looking for people in a certain demographic and such. You apply for the products you'd like to try, and then you're notified about whether you made the final cut or not. If you're picked you'll receive said product, try it, and leave a blog review, Amazon review, etc. A lot of fun if you're into social media, but if not this might not be your twist.
   Anyways, I've applied for a few things, and have already been approved for some. How great is that?! So over the next few weeks I'll be reviewing the following:

Adeline
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Organic Eye Serum
Anti-Aging Moisturizer

Body Merry
Pro-A Serum
Retinol Surge Moisturizer

Adovia Mineral Skin Care
Pure Peppermint Essential Oil

La Deessa
Youthful 20% Vitamin C Serum
Luminous 2.5% Retinol Serum
Ageless Peptide Eye Serum


As you can see all beauty products. But what girl doesn't like beauty products? I'm sure there are some but not that many. :-)
So ladies/gents because Guys deserve great forever young skin too I'll be putting these to the test! Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment